So this is my home on the Internet – my very own properly-structured and, heck, relatively ‘neat and tidy’ travel-based website.
From travel updates on my journeys, to thoughts on places I’ve been, to opinions on methods of travelling and places I’ve spent the nights, there’ll be enough here for even the most confirmed stay-at-home.
Don’t forget to sign up for my #LetterACountry project, and enjoy the ride 🙂
- Me, Myself, I – Introduction to who I am and what I like.
- I’ll Find My Way Home – Blog posts about the UK.
- Trans-Europa Express – Posts about places I’ve been in Europe.
- Life During Wartime – Tales of places I visit, so you don’t have to …
- Crossing The Border – Experiences of crossing borders, which are never as simple as they should be!
- A Night Like This – Thoughts on accommodation I have slept in.
- All The Small Things – Blogging about the smaller aspects of travel, eg travelling alone, being older than the average backpacker, and thoughts on travel itself.
- Dancing Barefoot – Well, I *am* the Barefoot Backpacker, so …
- Run Letter – Details on my #LetterACountry project.